The American Locomotive Company built this “Pacific” type locomotive, a 4-6-2, in 1904 for the Oregon Railroad & Navigation Company. It spent most of its years on Union Pacific branch lines in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho because of its relatively light weight. In 1955 it was donated to the City of Spokane and was trucked to a display site at High Bridge Park. In June 1978, it was deeded to the IERHS and was moved over city streets to the Spokane County Fairgrounds by Dan Gmeiner. It is being restored, as money becomes available.