This car is 84 feet and 9 inches long, built in 1942 as a duplex-roomette for the UPRR by the Pullman Company. Models have 24 rooms in a single car among the two levels. This car had four bedrooms, six roomettes and six open pullman sections with upper and lower berths. In 1928, the car was retired and stripped, but was then used as a bunk car until the 1970s. It was donated to the museum in 1995 and has served as a key part of our museum train for 20 years.