Built by Pullman-Standard for Northern Pacific’s North Coast Limited in 1946 as a 56-seat coach. Originally painted in N.P.’s dark green and black, it was the first coach repainted in the Lowey two-ton green scheme. It was a work train bunk car on the B.N. in the 1970s and 1980s. IERHS purchased to from a scrap dealer in 1988. It was a mess – no windows, no lights and lots of rust. It is now partially restored and serves as a display car.