This streetcar was built for the Washington Water Power Co. by J.G. Brill. It became part of the Spokane United Railways system when the street car lines of WWP and Spokane Traction Co. were consolidated. From about 1938, two years after street car use was discontinued in Spokane, until the 1960s, it served as a restaurant in Chewelah, Wash. It was donated to the IERHS in 1979.