Spokane, Portland & Seattle box car

Built by the Great Northern’s St. Cloud Shops in 1949 as Spokane, Portland & Seattle Railway 13430, this is a 40 foot steel box car – the main stay of U.S. railroads until the late 1960s. This former SP&S and BN car completes our goal of having equipment from each major railroad that served Spokane.