Built in 1914 by Pullman as a Harriman-Standard full-service diner for the Union Pacific, it was changed to a lunch counter diner after just a few years service. It was last used on the Hinkle, Ore., work train. It was donated to the IERHS by the U.P. in 1986. After some interior restoration work it was moved to the Museum Display Train for the 1998 Spokane Interstate Fair.