Our latest addition

This 1956 Ford C600 Cabover was Milwaukee Road truck #151 and served in the Spokane-St. Maries-Avery area. The IERHS recently purchased the truck and has moved it to the fairgrounds, and while the truck runs, it will need additional restoration. We look forward to using this great vehicle in parades and other public appearances for many years to come.

 

Leave a Reply